Products are the items you would like to sell in your Pixieset Store. All Products must be added to a Price Sheet, which will then be assigned to a Collection. You can find more information on Price Sheets here.
For Self-Fulfillment Photographers:
Creating a Self-Fulfillment Price Sheet:
1. Go to the Store Dashboard, click on Products > +Add Price Sheet, and select Self-Fulfillment in the pop up window.
2. Once your Self-Fulfillment Price Sheet has been created, click on the Add Product button at the top right of the page.
3. Select a Product Category (example: Print). You will then see the pop-up window shown below, which allows you to enter all the details about your new Product.
4. Fill in the Name of the Product. This can be as specific as you want, but ideally you want to make sure the client knows exactly what they will be getting. Keep in mind that you will be fulfilling the Self-Fulfillment portion of Orders yourself, and you can take the description directly from your fulfillment Lab if you'd like.
5. Fill in the Price, and whether you want to charge extra shipping for this Product. Extra shipping amount will be added to the default shipping costs you have specified in the Shipping section of your Store.
6. Click Save, and you have successfully added a Product to your Self-Fulfillment Price Sheet!
For Lab Fulfillment Photographers
If you have chosen Lab Fulfillment (via WHCC, ProDPI, Miller's, Mpix, or Loxley Colour), a list of common Print and Canvas Products will be pre-populated for you with a default Price markup of 300% rounded to the nearest dollar. You can easily adjust this markup at any time.
1. Below is what you will see when viewing your new Lab Fulfillment Price Sheet. You can edit the price of items individually, apply a bulk markup, or add additional Products from the Lab that were not added automatically.