When uploading multiple folders of images to a Collection, Pixieset has a couple of solutions available to help speed this process up!
On this page:
Option 1: Multiple Tabs
With this option, you can open multiple tabs in your browser and upload each folder into the respective Set at the same time.
1. Click the + Add Set button to create and name your Sets to correspond with how your folders are currently organized.
2. Once complete, open multiple tabs within your browser (Chrome: "command ⌘ + T" on a Mac, or use "CTRL + T" on a PC/Windows device) and upload your images into the desired Sets at the same time.
Option 2: Move/Copy
You can also upload your images first and then Move/Copy them from one Photo Set to another.
1. Upload all of your images into a single Set, like your default Highlights Set.
2. Once the upload process is complete, you can then create and name additional Sets using the + Add Set button.
3. Next, you can begin the selection process! To select multiple images at once, click on the thumbnail of an image and then hold and drag your cursor across the images you would like included in your selection.
Tip: You can also hold the shift key to select multiple rows of images, or simply click on any of the individual images you want to select.
4. When finished with your selection, you can proceed to move or copy them into the desired Set. Simply click the Move/Copy button and select which specific Set you would like to Move or Copy the image(s) to.
Move: The selected image(s) are removed from the existing Photo Set and moved over to a new Set. Copy: A copy of the selected image(s) is created within the new Set, but a version of the image(s) will also remain in the original Set. Both versions will count towards your overall Client Gallery Storage limit.
You can then easily repeat this process until you have moved all of your images into their corresponding Set!