Client Galleries are most commonly used for sharing full sets of photos with the client. You would use it to share photos, deliver digital files, proof photos and sell prints and downloads directly from the gallery. Mobile Gallery Apps are used to share highlighted images, sneak peeks with the client. It is designed to reflect a customized app-like experience for the client and for them to have a set of images easily accessible from their mobile devices.
Mobile Gallery Apps can be created from photos from a Client Gallery, however they do not have to be linked to each other.
Here are a few examples of how photographers use Mobile Gallery Apps:
- Deliver it as a "something extra" given to clients for free
- Share the app as a sneak peek of their photos before sending them the full gallery
- Allow your clients to share their app to help increase your word-of-mouth referral
- Turn client's favorited images from a gallery into a custom mobile app
- Increase your offerings and sell custom mobile app as an add-on to your services