Pixieset Store gives you the ability to sell print products and more directly from your client galleries. The next-gen store was reimagined to take selling to the next level with a new built-in shopping experience, a dedicated storefront and an expanded line of premium, professional products available via automatic fulfillment. Read the blog post here.
On this page:
- What’s new?
- How do I get started?
- Can I still use the old Store system?
- Learn more about using the new Store
The all-new Store has been built from the ground up with a focus on improving product discoverability and increasing ease-of-use for your clients.
Here are some key new features:
- Redesigned shopping experience - The client gallery shopping experience has been completely redesigned to show off your beautiful products and to increase sales. See example gallery
- Storefront - A new dedicated storefront designed to showcase and sell stunning products is now integrated right into your client galleries. See example store
- New premium products - Take your product offerings to the next level by offering everything from photographic prints to framed prints to greeting cards. See more products
- Extended product options - You can now easily offer products in wide-range of sizes, paper type, finishes and more.
- Bulk purchasing flow - If you are purchasing prints or single photo downloads from the Storefront, you can now bulk purchase by selecting multiple photos
- Wall art room preview - When purchasing wall products, your clients can now visualize what their photo might look like in a room setting before adding to cart.
- Rearranging product categories - Arrange your product categories in a way that suits your business needs.
How do I get started?
To get started with the new Store, simply create a new price sheet and assign it to your Client Gallery collections. If you have never used Store before, you should also set up a payment gateway in order to accept payments.
Can I still use the old Store system?
Your existing legacy price sheets will continue to work as before, but you will no longer be able to create legacy price sheets. In addition, legacy price sheets will not support any of the new features and products. It is highly recommended that you move to our new Store to make use of the latest features.