You can easily review, sort, and manage your invoices at any time directly within your Studio Manager Dashboard! This article will cover how to access all your invoices, the different statuses of an invoice, and ways to sort and manage them from your Invoices page.
On this page:
- Accessing Your Invoices Page
- Understanding Invoice Statuses
- Filtering and Sorting Your Invoices
- Managing Your Invoices
Accessing Your Invoices Page
To access all of your invoices, go to your Studio Manager Dashboard and select Invoices from the left-hand panel. You can click directly into any invoice to view its full details.
At the top of the Invoices page, there are three different amounts displayed:
- Total outstanding: Total amount that is still due from all Unpaid, Partially Paid, and Past Due invoices
- Past Due: Total amount from Past Due invoices
- Total paid: Total amount that has been paid from all Partially Paid and Paid invoices
Understanding Invoice Statuses
When reviewing your invoices, each of them will be assigned a specific status depending on which stage of the invoicing process they are in.
- Draft: The invoice hasn't been sent to your client yet and is still in the editing stage.
- Unpaid: The invoice has been sent but payment hasn't been received yet.
- Partially Paid: A portion of the invoice's total has been paid.
- Past Due: The assigned due date for the invoice has passed and it has not been paid in full.
- Paid: The invoice is complete and the full payment has been received.
- Canceled: The invoice has been canceled. Your client will still see the invoice but will no longer be able to make any payments.
Filtering and Sorting Your Invoices
You can easily toggle between different views, depending on the invoice status you wish to review.
You can also sort the invoices in view by Invoice # (Highest to Lowest, Lowest to Highest), Amount (Highest to Lowest, Lowest to Highest), Client (A to Z, Z to A), or date Created (Oldest to Newest, Newest to Oldest).
Managing Your Invoices
For additional management tools, simply click More Options (•••) to the far right of the invoice to bring up a drop-down menu.
The quick actions provided will depend on the status of the invoice, and can include:
- Edit: Make changes to the invoice. Available only for Draft and Unpaid invoices.
- Duplicate: Duplicate the invoice to get a head start and work off of the pre-existing structure. Available for all invoice statuses.
- Download PDF: Download a PDF version if you need to save a copy of the invoice on your device or require a hard copy to print. Available for Unpaid, Past Due, Partially Paid, Paid, and Canceled invoices.
- Delete: Removes the invoice from your account; this action is permanent and cannot be undone. Available only for Draft and Unpaid invoices.