You can easily review and manage your questionnaires at any time within your Studio Manager Dashboard! This article will cover how to access all your questionnaires, the different statuses of a questionnaire, and ways to manage them.
On this page:
- Accessing your Questionnaires Page
- Understanding Questionnaire Statuses
- Filtering and Sorting your Questionnaires
- Managing your Questionnaires
Accessing your Questionnaires Page
To access all of your questionnaires, go to your Studio Manager Dashboard and select Questionnaires from the left-hand panel. You can click directly into any questionnaire to view its full details.
Understanding Questionnaire Statuses
When reviewing your questionnaires, each of them will be assigned a specific status depending on which stage of the process they are in.
- Draft: The questionnaire hasn't been sent to your client yet and is still in the editing stage.
- Awaiting Response: The questionnaire has been sent but it is still needs to be completed by your client.
- Completed: The questionnaire has been fully completed.
- Canceled: The questionnaire has been canceled. Your client can still view the questionnaire but will no longer be able to complete it.
Filtering and Sorting your Questionnaires
You can easily toggle between different views, depending on the questionnaire status you wish to review.
You can also sort the questionnaires by Name or Client (alphabetically), or date Created (oldest to newest, newest to oldest).
Managing your Questionnaires
There are two ways you can access additional management options for your questionnaires: through the More Options (•••) icon within the Questionnaires page, or through the Actions button within a specific questionnaire.
Selecting Quick Actions within the Questionnaires Page
For quick actions, simply click More Options (•••) to the far right of the questionnaire to bring up a drop-down menu.
The quick actions provided will include:
Edit: Make changes to the questionnaire.
Duplicate: Create a copy of your current questionnaire as a separate draft questionnaire.
Delete: Removes the questionnaire from your account; this action is permanent and cannot be undone.
Reviewing and Selecting Actions within a Specific Questionnaire
To review a completed questionnaire and access the full range of actions, click into the specific questionnaire. From here you can review your clients completed questionnaire and In the top right hand corner, click Actions to reveal a dropdown menu.
The actions provided in this dropdown menu will depend on the status of the questionnaire, and can include:
- Download PDF: Download a PDF version if you need to save a copy of the questionnaire on your device or require a hard copy to print. Available for Awaiting Response, Completed, and Canceled questionnaire.
- Edit questionnaire: Make changes to the questionnaire. Available for all questionnaires.
- Cancel questionnaire: Cancel the questionnaire and optionally share a notification email to the client. Available for Awaiting Response questionnaires.
- Duplicate: Create a copy of your current questionnaire as a separate draft questionnaire. Available for all questionnaire statuses.
- Delete: Removes the questionnaire from your account. This action cannot be undone; both you and your client will also no longer be able to access the questionnaire. Available for all questionnaire statuses.
- Revert Questionnaire: Revert the questionnaire to Draft status and clear any progress. Available only for Canceled questionnaires.