You can easily review the Email History for a quote you've shared via email. This article will go over how to view a quote’s Email History, and explain the different statuses that an email can be in.
For information on sharing a quote via email, click here.
On this page:
Accessing your Quote’s Email History
To view a quote’s Email History, go to your Studio Manager Dashboard > Quotes, and click into the applicable quote. Then, in the top right hand corner of the quote, click Share > Email History.
Emails that have been sent for this specific quote will be listed, with the recipient, subject, status, and date sent of each email displayed.
Checking the Email Status
There are a few different statuses you may see in your Email History under Status:
- Pending: The email is in the queue waiting to be sent.
- Sent: The email has been successfully sent from our server and delivered to your client's email server.
- Soft-bounce: Typically, this means that there is a temporary delivery issue to an email address. Although there are a number of reasons that a soft bounce might occur, the most common reasons are:
- Recipient's email server is down
- Mailbox is full
- Message is too large
- Rejected or Hard Bounce: Typically, this indicates that there is a permanent issue and the email is undeliverable. Although there are a number of reasons that a hard bounce might occur, the most common reasons are:
- Invalid recipient email address
- Invalid domain name
- Recipient email server has completely blocked email delivery