You can easily review, sort, and manage your sessions at any time directly within your Studio Manager Dashboard.
This article will cover how to access all your sessions, the different statuses of a session, and ways to sort and manage them from your Sessions page.
On this page:
- Accessing your Sessions page
- Understanding Session Statuses
- Filtering your Sessions
- Managing your Sessions
Accessing your Sessions page
To access all your sessions, go to your Studio Manager Dashboard and select Bookings > Sessions. You can click directly into any session to view its full details.
Understanding Session Statuses
When reviewing your sessions, each of them will be assigned a specific status depending on which stage of the booking process they are in.
- Inquiry: The session has been requested by your client, and it is now awaiting approval from you.
- Pending: The session has been confirmed by you, and it is now awaiting completion from the client.
- Confirmed: The session has been confirmed for the date and time established.
- Declined: The session was requested by your client, but you have declined it.
- Canceled: The session has been canceled.
Note: Canceled sessions can only be viewed in the Canceled section of the Sessions page.
Filtering your Sessions
You can easily toggle between different views, depending on the session statuses you wish to review specifically.
Managing your Sessions
There are two ways you can access additional management options for your sessions: through the More Options (•••) icon within the Sessions page, or through the Actions button within a specific session.
Selecting Quick Actions within the Sessions page
For quick actions, simply click More Options (•••) to the far right of the session to bring up a dropdown menu.
The quick actions provided will include:
- Edit: Make changes to the session
- Delete Removes the session from your Dashboard; this action is permanent and cannot be undone.
Selecting Actions within a Specific Session
To access the full range of actions, click into the specific session. In the top right hand corner, click Actions to reveal a dropdown menu.
The actions provided in this dropdown menu will vary depending on the status of the session, and can include:
- Add to Google Calendar: Manually add the session and its details to your Google Calendar.
- Add to iCal/Outlook: Download an .ics file for the session, which you can use to manually add to your iCalendar or Outlook calendar.
- Cancel session: Cancel the session and optionally share a notification email to the client. Any related payments and documents will need to be handled manually. Available for Pending and Confirmed sessions.
- Confirm session: Manually confirm the session without requiring any additional action, including payment, from the client. Available for Inquiry and Pending sessions. For more information on confirming a session, click here.
- Edit session: Modify the session details. Available for all session statuses.
- Delete: Removes the session from your Dashboard; this action is permanent and cannot be undone. Available for all session statuses.