Capture One users can access a copy list from their Pixieset dashboard, making the process of finding your client's Favorites a lot easier! This feature will create a list of all images in a Favorite List, formatted perfectly for Capture One’s option to Select by Filename List. Simply copy the list, paste it into the Select by Filename List field, and Capture One will pull up all the images (provided they are in your Capture One Library).
Note: If you are looking for the Lightroom Copy List guide instead, you can find that here.
How do I locate the Copy List?
1. Next to any Favorite List click More (the three dots), and select Lightroom Copy List:
2. From the Lightroom Copy List popup, change the toggle for Include Commas to Off. This will remove the commas - automatically formatting the list for Capture One:
3. If you know the type of file you're looking for, you can also add a specific extension to the copy list before searching! Simply use the File extension + option to enter in the extension name (like .jpg, or .raw for example).
4. Select the text in the text box and copy the list onto your clipboard, or click on the Copy button
5. In Capture One, click Select > Select by… > Filename List
6. Use the dropdown to set the Delimiter to ‘Space’:
7. Paste the pre-formatted list of filenames into the Search by Filename List box. This will pull up all the images matching the filenames listed.