The Pixieset Lightroom Plug-in allows you to upload photos to Pixieset directly from Lightroom Classic. If you are an Adobe Lightroom user, this plugin will allow you to further streamline your upload workflow.
- Download the Lightroom Plug-in here.
- Unzip the download and move the Pixieset.lrplugin file to where you want it stored on your computer.
(Safari users: the browser may automatically unzip the file for you - check the file extension. If so, just move the file to where you want it stored)
Important: You can keep the plug-in wherever you like, however, we recommend storing it somewhere where it is less likely to get deleted or moved around. This file is required for the plugin to function correctly. In addition, this plugin only works for Lightroom Classic.
Installing the Plug-in:
- Open Lightroom, and select File > Plug-in Manager...
- Click on the Add button in the new window.
- Locate the Plug-in that you have just saved, and click Add Plug-in.
- Click on Done, and your Pixieset Plug-in is installed!
Setting Up the Plug-in:
- Locate the Pixieset Plug-in under the Publish Services tab, and click on Set up...
- Log in to your Pixieset Account under the Account section. Once logged in, you will be able to see your Account information, such as Account type, and the amount of storage used.
- Select Sync Gallery Structure if you would like your Gallery structure from Pixieset to be synced with Lightroom. This will pull the Collection, Set structure and names from your existing Collections on Pixieset to Lightroom. Your photos from Pixieset will not be imported into Lightroom.
- Configure other export settings as needed and click Save.
Note: You can edit these changes at any time by clicking on the Publish Services > Edit Settings.