Your PayPal API credentials are a combination of three fields that allows us to access your PayPal account, and set up the necessary payment information to integrate PayPal Express Checkout to your Pixieset Store. You can obtain your API credentials directly from your PayPal account, or via our API Credential retrieval tool.
Option 1: Obtaining your PayPal API Credentials via Pixieset:
1. Go to Store > Checkout tab and click on Get Started beside the PayPal option:
2. Click on Add your API Credentials
Click on Retrieve my credentials, and log in to your PayPal account in the pop-up window:
3. Copy and Paste the information provided into your Pixieset account.
4. Click on Save, and you are done! Remember to authorize your selling agreement before turning PayPal on.
Option 2: Obtaining your API Credentials from PayPal Account:
Your PayPal API credentials are a combination of three fields, which can easily be obtained from within your PayPal dashboard.
1. Log in to your PayPal account dashboard, and go to Profile > My selling tools> API access
2. For your Pixieset Account, you need the API signature - not the API certificate or fingerprint.
3. View your API Signature, and click on "Show" to copy the required information.
4. Copy and Paste the information to the appropriate fields.
5. Click on Save, and you should then see an "Added" indication!