With your Booking Site in Studio Manager, your client will be able to book and pay for sessions by themselves based on your availability. However, if you want to set up a session manually for your client, you can easily do so right from your Studio Manager Dashboard! This article will provide a step-by-step breakdown of this process.
On this page:
- Manually Booking a Session
- Managing a Pending Session
Manually Booking a Session
To manually book a session:
- Go to Studio Manager Dashboard > Bookings > Sessions. Then, click New Session in the top right hand corner.
- In the Create New Session page that appears, confirm the session you’d like to create from the list of your existing session options. If you are looking to book a different session that does not exist as part of your current offerings (e.g. a one-off, customized session), you can simply select One-off Session instead.
- Once a session type is selected, confirm the date and time of the session. If you’re looking to select a custom time and date not part of the availability, simply click Select custom at the bottom instead.
- After clicking Continue to proceed, confirm the client that the session is for. If you need to create a new client, you can select Add new client instead.
Once you’ve selected the client, you will be taken to a Send Session page, where you can send your client an email or direct link so they can review their session details and complete their booking (e.g. payments, intake details, etc.).
After you’ve created the session, the session will be automatically added to your Sessions page (Studio Manager Dashboard > Bookings > Sessions) to review at any time. It will remain in Pending status until the client has had time to review and complete the booking on their end.
What does the client see?
When you share a session that you’ve manually created for the client, they will be asked to complete the booking. This includes reviewing the session details and completing any required intake document or payment steps.
After your client completes the booking, the session will move from Pending to Confirmed status, and this will be reflected in your Studio Manager Dashboard.
Managing a Pending Session
When a session is manually created, it will remain in Pending status until the client has had time to review and complete the booking on their end.
Re-sharing the Pending Session
If you need to re-share the session with your client for any reason, you can always do so by clicking Share and selecting a sharing option.
Confirming the Pending Session
If you do not require your client to review and pay to complete the booking, you can manually move the session from Pending to Confirmed status yourself by clicking Actions > Confirm Session.
Note: By manually confirming a session in your Dashboard, your client will no longer be required to complete any of the session’s required intake or payment steps. If you still need your client to pay for the session, instruct them to complete the booking on their end.