You can review the history of email invites sent to your clients through Pixieset from any collection’s sharing menu, or from the Share by Email page. This allows you to see a list of recipient email addresses, the email subject and date sent, and the status of the sent email.
From the Share Menu
From any collection in your dashboard click Share > Email History to be shown the collection’s Email Invite History:
From the Share by Email Page
You can also access the same information above from the Share by Email page - just click Share > Share by Email > Email Invite History:
Checking the Email Status
There are a few different statuses you may see in your Email Invite History under Status:
- Pending: The email is in the queue waiting to be sent.
- Sent: The email has been successfully sent from our server and delivered to your client's email server. If the client says they have not received it, they may wish to check their junk/spam folders. They can mark the received email as a safe sender to ensure that future invites are received.
- Soft-bounce: Typically, this means that there is a temporary delivery issue to an email address. Although there are a number of reasons that a soft bounce might occur, the most common reasons are:
- Recipient's email server is down
- Mailbox is full
- Message is too large
- Rejected or Hard Bounce: Typically, this indicates that there is a permanent issue and the email is undeliverable. Although there are a number of reasons that a hard bounce might occur, the most common reasons are:
- Invalid recipient email address
- Invalid domain name
- Recipient email server has completely blocked email delivery
Note: If you are having difficulty sending an email to a client, you can always share a direct link to the collection instead. You can read more on this here.