This article assumes that you have followed the article. If you still do not see your store available, you will want to ensure that you’ve uploaded files in a supported format for Store and can then review your Store status on a global and collection level.
On this page:
- Check that filetypes are supported
- Ensure that Store Global Status is on
- Review store settings on a collection level
- Check out the client shopping experience
Check that filetypes are supported
Only are supported for providing prints and physical products in your Store. If you’ve uploaded a different file type, you’ll need to export the files from your device in JPEG format and then upload them again. You can use the replace duplicates feature to speed up this process! To learn more about this, see .
Ensure that Store Global Status is on
This controls your Store status for all collections.
- From your dashboard, go to Store > Settings
- Ensure that the Global Store Status is On
Review store settings on a collection level
For a single collection
Review the individual collection to ensure that the Store Status is on for that particular collection.
- Head to your Client Gallery dashboard > select your collection
- Under the Settings tab, click on Store settings
- Make sure that your Store Status is turned on for the collection
For multiple collections
You can turn Store on in all of your collections at once by turning your Global Store Status off and on again. That said, if you’d like to change the Store Status on just a few collections, you can follow these steps!
Head to your Client Gallery dashboard > hover over the applicable collections and click the checkmark in the top left corner of the thumbnail to select those collectionsNote: using the Select All option will select all collections visible on that page.
Click Bulk Edit
- In the pop-up that appears, click the Store tab > Store
- From the drop-down menu, select On > click Apply Changes
Check out the client shopping experience
Now the Print Store and the shopping cart should be displayed in the collection automatically!
In fact, there are multiple ways that your clients can add items to their cart. Aside from heading to your Print Store directly, clients can hover over an image and click the shopping bag icon to easily add it to their cart. They can also add products to their cart when they are browsing through enlarged images!