Personalized Product Preview will overlay photos in your galleries onto product images, creating a unique personalized store experience. This helps maintain a strong emotional connection between your client's photos and products, inspiring your clients to purchase more print products.
On this page:
- Where are products with my photos displayed?
- Turning on/off Personalized Product Preview
- Photo Selections
- Collection Default Settings
Where are Personalized Product Previews displayed?
There are primarily 3 places where store product images will use your gallery photos:
- Print Store product thumbnails
- Print Store banners
- Gallery store popup
Turning On/Off Personalized Product Preview
To turn on Personalized Product Preview:
- From your dashboard, go to Client Gallery > Select your collection.
- Under the settings tab, click on Store Settings.
- After assigning an Automatic Fulfillment Price Sheet, toggle on/off Personalized Product Preview
- When toggled off, your Store will use Pixieset's default images for product previews.
- Personalized Product Preview is not available for legacy price sheets.
Photos from the first photo set in the gallery will automatically be used for product photos in your Store. These will be selected randomly.
If you prefer more control over the photos used, you can choose what collection photos to be used for the products. You can choose up to six photos, if you choose less the remaining photos will be selected randomly for you. After selecting your photos, you can adjust the focal point by hovering over the preview and clicking the focal icon.
Collection Default Settings
You can manually turn on/off Personalized Product Preview under the store settings of each collection. However, if you want to disable Personalized Product Preview on new collections moving forward, you can configure this using Collection Default Settings.