Adding a Page
To add a new page to your Website, simply open your Website Builder and select the green 'Add Page' button at the top right of your Pages Listing on your Builder Panel.
From there, you will be able to choose which type of page you would like to create:
- Page - create a page to host your content. You can use one of our existing templates, or start fresh with a blank page.
- Folder - folders are used to show subpages in a drop-down menu. These will be visible as titles in your Site Menu, and are not pages.
- Link - a clickable link which will be added to your Site Menu.
- Blog - add a blog to keep your content fresh, and share what you're up to.
After adding a page, it will immediately appear in your Pages Listing for easy access.
Creating a Subpage
To create a subpage, click the More icon beside a Page Name and select Subpage from the dropdown menu.
The selected Page will then instantly become a Subpage of the existing page immediately above it in the Pages Listing. This process can also be repeated to add multiple subpages to the same drop-down menu.
Note: A folder cannot be added as a subpage, and links cannot contain subpages.
Editing a Page
Once a page has been created, there are a number of ways in which it can be edited:
- Page Menu - in your Pages Listing, click on the More icon beside the Page Name to open up this dropdown menu.
- Page Settings - click on the Settings icon in the dropdown menu to open further settings.
- Content Builder - add, remove, or edit content by clicking the applicable block in the Content Builder. This will open up more customizable options in your Builder Panel.
Changing a Page Template
After adding a new page, you will be prompted to choose from a number of different page templates. These serve as a starting point for your content layout and can be switched for a different template at any time!
To do this, simply click on the More icon next to the Page Name in your Pages Listing, and select 'Switch template' from the dropdown menu.
Tip: When you switch templates, all content previously uploaded to this page will be immediately removed. This means that switching templates is an easy and quick way to completely makeover any of your pages, without having to manually delete your personal content.
Deleting a Page
To delete a page, head to your Pages Listing and click on the More icon next to the Page Name. Then, select 'Delete' from the dropdown menu. Please note that once a page has been removed, all blocks and content within that page are also removed and cannot be recovered.