Would you like to purchase Products through your Pixieset Store at Cost, without paying your own markup? There are 2 ways to do this.
On this page:
Use a 100% off coupon
You can create a secret coupon that gives yourself 100% off the order. Don't let anyone know this coupon code, otherwise they'll be able to order from you for free.
Creating the coupon:
- From your dashboard, go to Store > Coupons.
- Click on the Add Coupon button.
- Enter a name and coupon code that only you will know.
- Select Percent Off discount type.
- Enter 100 into the discount amount.
- Scroll down and select "Add Free Shipping"
- Click Save.
Apply the coupon:
- Go to one of your galleries.
- Add items you want to purchase to your cart.
- Go to the checkout page.
- Apply the coupon.
- Enter your own shipping information.
- Place the order.
Note: the cost of goods sold for the products will be automatically charged to the credit card on your account since your transaction total will not cover the printing cost.
Create an at cost price sheet
One way to order at cost is to use a price sheet where all products have zero markup.
Creating at cost price sheet:
From the dashboard, go to Store > Products.
Click Add Price Sheet button.
Select options for your price sheet, but do not change any prices.
- Click on the "..." menu and select Apply Bulk Markup.
Enter 0 into the markup percent, and select No Rounding.
- Click Apply.
Assign the new price sheet to gallery
From the dashboard, go to Client Gallery > Collections
Select a collection and go to the Settings tab.
- Go to collection Store settings.
Select your at cost price sheet.
Important: Be sure to remember to change the price sheet back after you have ordered the prints at cost, because anyone with access to the collection will also be able to purchase prints at cost.