This guide is specifically intended for those looking to set up Google Analytics for Pixieset Website. If you were hoping to set this up for Client Gallery instead, you can find our guide here. We have further information on analytics options for your Pixieset Website here.
If you are familiar with using Google Analytics, simply to go Website > Settings > Tracking & Analytics in your Pixieset Dashboard to enter your Tracking ID. (If you're logged in, you can simply click here.) If you are new to Google Analytics, you can read the step-by-step guide below.
- If you do not already have a Google Analytics account, you will need to create one:
- Fill in the information required under Account Setup.
2. Create a new property for your Pixieset Website:
- When creating the property, expand the section under ‘Show Advanced Options’. Here you’ll see the option to create a Universal Analytics property.
- Click to toggle 'Create a Universal Analytics Property', and click Next to proceed.
- Add your Pixieset Website URL. (Note: You can find this from your Website dashboard by clicking the URL on the bottom of the left-hand panel, and copying the page URL from the address bar in your browser.)
- Make sure to select 'Create a Universal Analytics Property Only' here. Fill in the 'About your business' section and accept the Google Analytics Terms of Service Agreement.
- You will get a Tracking ID that looks like this:
3. Add the Tracking ID to your Pixieset Dashboard:
- Go to your Website Dashboard > Settings > Tracking & Analytics and enter your Google Analytics Tracking ID. (If you're logged in, you can simply click here.)
If you already have a Google Analytics account:
- Open the admin settings in your Google Analytics account
- From here, click +Create Property
- Once you've done this, you can follow the same steps outlined above to add a new property for your Pixieset Website
- Make sure to add the Tracking ID to your Pixieset Dashboard. Go to Website Dashboard > Settings > Tracking & Analytics (or click here, if you're logged in) and enter your Google Analytics Tracking ID.